Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making Buttons

I haven't had any decent time today to do any crafting.  After meeting with the accountant and coffee group, on top of the rest of the other mummy duties my day just disappeared.  But I did find a few minutes over a cup of tea to cover some buttons.

I have always wanted to give this a go and got some kits for my birthday.   So I picked some fabric that I thought was cute.


And five minutes later I had buttons!


Am not too sure what I am going to do with them yet.  I have two of my niece's birthdays coming up, so may make some headbands and attach these.  Over at Sew Pretty is an awesome tutorial on how to make headbands, so may give them a go and incorporate these buttons.  Check it out: http://sewprettyfabric.blogspot.com/2011/02/designer-hairband.html

Here is Ada supervising my button making attempts:



No comments: