Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hamilton Craft & Quilt Fair



The highlight of my September!  The Hamilton Craft and Quilt Fair is on at the Claudelands Events Centre from Thursday 8 September to Sunday 11 September 2011.  I went last year and it was extremely dangerous on my bank balance.

I am really looking forward to shopping at The Craft Spot and stocking up on my craft supplies for the children.  Last year they had some amazing deals on stickers, paper and colouring books.  I picked up some great cot quilt kits for The Girl as well, and this year I am on the hunt for a single bed sized quilt kit for her.  I would also like to get some Melly and Me patterns and stock up on some fabric. 

Now I just need to find a baby sitter for the children and a really big shoulder bag to carry my purchases in and I will be set.  Hmmm, maybe I need a suitcase on wheels ....

No comments: