Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowman Cookies

You have to promise not to laugh at me.  I saw these on Pinterest and absolutely love them.  Unfortunately mine turned out rather amateur, but I still love the concept and am sure most of you probably have better icing skills than me.

I used my Basic Butter Biscuit recipe I have previously posted here.  And then followed the great tutorial instructions that I found here - http://www.trulycustomcakery.com/tutorials/25.html.

OK, so are you ready.  This is the picture that inspired me, and is what they should look like:


Pretty awesome huh.  And ... are you ready for the great unveiling ... these are my rather sad masterpieces:


But at the end of the day, my boys LOVE them and I had fun making them, and that's really all that counts!

No comments: