Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ribbon Bookmarks


I have found another reason to trawl the op-shops (sick of me talking about them yet?).  Ribbon Bookmarks!  I saw these on Pinterest and as an avid book reader knew I could put half a dozen of these to good use.  So all I need to do now is find some old pendants/costume jewellery to adorn them with. 

This is where I got my inspiration - Andrea Singarella

I did struggle to find the ribbon crimp ends.  Spotlight had them in smaller sizes and I managed to find a mixed size pack of 10 which had 3 of the size I was after, but its not very cost efficient.  I am either going to have to use a smaller ribbon, or purchase my crimps from Etsy.

Ohhh can't wait to make more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yours is so pretty! I'm a book reader too so I think I'm going to have to make some of these as well.
ididtellyou.blogspot.com