Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photographic Misson

Its been a slow two weeks for me after a spot of surgery and a small holiday in a lovely private hospital. Once home I was extremely well looked after by my MIL, who by the way, is the most amazing MIL in the world.

As I had a TON of time on my hands while I was glued to the couch, I decided it would be time well spent if I sorted out the last 3 years of photos to print.

Wow.  It took me one full day to trawl through 3 years of photos and pick what I was going to print.  1631 photos later.  Eeeekkk.

This is what a pile of 1631 photos look like.


Thankfully Harvey Norman had a sale on photo albums.  It then took me another half day to sort the photos out into order and get them into albums.  Subsequently the aftermath on my table looked like this:


I now have a system in place on my computer so I can sort my photos as I take them and then print them off every 2 months and not have a repeat 3 year performance.

Its such a relief to finally tick off a job that I have been meaning to do for well over two years!  Job well done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is so organised of you. I've just started loading everything into one digital frame. Definately not the same

- Ididtellyou.blogspot.co.nz