Friday, September 27, 2013

Op Shopping - Cooper by Trelise

Got myself a treasure today.  100% silk cami top by Trelise Cooper.  $6.  Thank you Salvation Army.  Doesn't look too much on the hanger, but I love it on.  Yay.


Also picked up a rather PVC looking handbag (because it is PVC and rather squeaky) but I like it.

Margaret Mahy for the kids and a Christmas book to add into our Christmas Book Advent Calendar.  .50c each.


And an embroidery hoop for $1.50 which will become a feature soon in my new sewing room/office - (eeekkk exciting!!).

3 comments:

Leanne M said...

All total scores, I'm a bit jealous!

Max said...

what a score! it is lovely. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for christmas presents now too, fingers crossed.
habe a great weekend x

Leonie said...

Great finds! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the hoop!