Friday, February 28, 2014

Lemon-Coconut Bundt Cake : Scrumptious Company


Back into playgroup routine again (wahoo) so a good excuse to start baking again.  I tried this recipe for Lemon-Coconut Bundt Cake from Scrumptious Company.  It combines two of my most favourite things, lemon and coconut, and meant I could use my new baby Bundt tin.

A beautiful moist cake, with the flavours complementing each other and not to overpowering. As my bundt tin is just a baby, I made muffins as well with the leftover mix.

Its no exaggeration that its as good as Scrumptious Company states it is.  It really is.  For the recipe and beautiful photos check out the above link.  Nom nom nom.

1 comment:

Leonie said...

oooo thanks for sharing Julie - am definitely pinning this one as I too cant resist lemon and coconut!