Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Cornflake Nests


These are dangerously delicious.  Shhhh, I didn't stop at just one.... but don't tell my children that. It wasn't me hiding in the Harry Potter cupboard under our stairs eating a sneaky second one.  Nope.  No way.

These are so quick and easy to put together.  In fact, apart from some assistance to melt the chocolate, you could let the kids do the whole thing themselves.

300 grams milk chocolate melts
135 grams cornflakes
Packet of Cadbury Mini Eggs (or similar)

Melt the chocolate melts following the instructions on the packet.  Allow chocolate to cool slightly and then mix the cornflakes through until they are evenly coated.

Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cases and decorate with Mini Eggs.  Allow to set before eating (I just left mine on the bench for half an hour).

Yum!


2 comments:

A little bit country said...

Brilliant! I'm going to try these, I know my three will love them. I'm going to try hot cross buns for the first time ever too. Happy Easter xo

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Thanks so much, have been wracking my brains for an easy Easter (kitchen) project - these look perfect!